Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Revenge

OK - I know I am going to pay for this, but I have to do it.




You see, I received my Driver's Licence in the mail yesterday, and to say that on it is the 'World's Worst Picture' would be an understatement! My loving husband was with me when the picture was taken, so when I asked him about my hair, he said it looked "fine". So, to all you married women out there...I am guessing "fine" really meant he didn't even glance in my direction, right? So, in light of the situation, I decided (since I have to live with that horrid picture until March 2008) I will share some of Tom's more embarrassing pictures with you.












Feel free to leave Tom a message about anything or everything you see.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:05:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHHAH...mighty 'fine' pictures....
Must say you look real 'fine' in them...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:34:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey R&B!!

OK I laughed out loud at the pointing!! Those pics are hilarious but I want to see the drivers liscence picture!!! I think we all want to see it:)!!hehe

Happy New Year!! Shana Tova!! A Happy and Healthy New Year to You Both!!::))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter