Friday, December 29, 2006

Banana Treasure and a Time Machine








This is a picture of very special bananas. There are 4 of them and they must contain some kind of 'fountain of youth' potassium or something because they cost us $5.44. Sorry, but I have terrible PMS and I can't get over that price! Also, we found a mystical, magical time machine right here in our local house of thieves. The North Mart store not only has magical bananas, but they have a machine that bakes bread a day after it was purchased! You would think it would stay fresh longer, but no! That sucker will be green and fuzzy in 2 days!

Ah...that felt better!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 30, 2006 12:37:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....over 5 bucks for 4 bananas...

Better watch when you're eating them...I think they's stuffed a gold coin inside....

Unbelievable prices I must say.

When you get back home you're going to think you've won a lottery when you hit the grocery stores.


Love you guys
Mom

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 9:25:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to wish the two of you a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

I hope that everything you wish for comes true.

I know that 2007 is going to be a good year and honestly, I'm so happy to see the end of 2006.

I love you both very very much.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter