Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Teaching Sucks! (ok - not all the time)

Update

Today is Friday, December 15th and my day has been pretty good so far (mind you, it is only 9:25am). My students have been 'nice' and have complimented me on my hair today. They are working hard to complete a test they had all week to study for. I don't expect great results this time around because when I tried to do a review with them, they wasted 16 minutes of my time by talking while I sat and waited - But, I did give them a very detailed study package on Monday.

Keep your fingers crossed for me...if all goes well I may just teach again next year.

Did you know that if you type "TEACHING SUCKS" into the Google search engine you get about 1, 160, 000 hits?

Very interesting!

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 3:03:00 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

yo diria preocupante !!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 7:01:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Second again....I'm losing my touch.

 
At Friday, December 15, 2006 6:58:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're a great teacher and you give it your all.

You have done that with everything you have undertaken and any class you teach is lucky.

Love you

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 11:53:00 a.m., Blogger old man neill said...

i got here randomly, but for what it's worth, don't give up on teaching! classroom management doesn't come overnight, and it can't be taught by a university.

 
At Saturday, December 23, 2006 12:01:00 p.m., Blogger Arctic Fox said...

Thank you OMN

I realize that classroom management take a lot of time and hard work - I just don't see it getting better! (and I know what their teacher went through last year!)

I would also like to be able to teach some of the curriculum this year as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter