Tuesday, December 20, 2005

On Holidays!

Tom and I have been off work since Friday, December 16th. I have to say, I am enjoying the holidays so far. I have all of my gifts wrapped and under the tree for Tom. Since there are no Chrismukah gifts for me under the tree yet, Tom has been punished! I have sent him for retraining and this picture demonstrates the excellent results that can be achieved at whippedhusbands.com! What a great resource! I will write more soon, but I am in need of a massage and foot rub. Oh, Tom...

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:47:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you and Congratulations on your wedding!! Must be so hard to be away from old friends and family. My oldest daughter is in Brisbane Australia, getting married there in April. Love to hear all your news see how you are so happy!
love, Cricket
Happy Holidays!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:56:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally an update...and yes, you deserve the rest because I know you've worked very hard keeping your clan in line..and now keeping your hubby in line too....nice to see him in the kitchen...good work Rob....(she's a good wifey....where's here stuff for under the tree)...I guess you're afraid she'll be rattling the boxes....Keep writing in here my dear...love to read it all..(and respond as well)

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:59:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHA...just noticed the word Chrismukah.....didn't notice it the first time around....you're so funny...but it's good!!!!

 
At Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:09:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep that man in the kitchen ( haha ) Merry & Happy Chanumas. Hope you're enjoying your well deserved holiday in G-d's country.
Love daddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter