Sunday, January 08, 2006

Good day all:
The only news I have to report today is that the is back!
Sunrise -1:26 pm
Sunset - 2:37 pm

I believe it rose (for the first time since Dec. 6th) on the 6th of January; however, it has been overcast since then, so today is the first time we have seen the sun in a month!

Also, there is a trip planned for the teachers to go to Edmonton during the first week in March (March 1st - 5th). I am still undecided as to whether or not I am going to go. At this point it depends on what it will end up costing me and who I can share a room with...unless anyone from back home would like to meet me in Edmonton on the 3rd!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:18:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems like last year it took forever until the sun returned...but for some reason, at least to me, it appeared to reappear quicker this time around...Did you find that as well?
So tell me, if you go to Edmonton, would you be at meetings for most of the day and into the evening?

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:46:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to meet you in Edmonton, but unfortunately I don't think my bosses would be too interested in letting me have time off work.
Love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter