Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jealousy: Comparing myself to Rick Mercer



Another disappointment! I was just on Rick Mercer's Blog and decided to check out his Profile and User Stats...he is kicking my ass when it comes to profile views! OK - I am not as knowledgeable about politics, I am not as funny, my blog isn't quite as nicely laid out, I may not even be as good looking...um...scratch that...but his 41,910 compared to my 49 is just pathetic! Maybe I should hold a contest of some sort! Hmmm...I will think about it!

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 23, 2006 10:27:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dearest Robyn, I don't even know or have I ever heard of Rick Mercer. You are much smarter and 1000 times better looking than that who ever. Your fans are just too busy. His fans dont have anything better to do with their lifes. Keep up the good work. Love you.

 
At Tuesday, January 24, 2006 8:40:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute comment from your dad....however, people should start taking more time for themselves and then they'll have extra 20 seconds to log on here...maybe you just have to keep reminding them...I love coming to your site..maybe I'll have to start coming way more often...and more often and more often....

 
At Monday, January 30, 2006 6:28:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for another update otherwise I don't know what's going on with you two children of mine....

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 7:19:00 a.m., Blogger Ragnar Danneskjöld said...

hmmm :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter