Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A to Z

A to Z about me (a little meme I found)

A- available? No. Very much spoken for!
B- best friend? sorry, can't say (in the witness protection program)
C- cake or pie? Not a frosting fan, but there is this one chocolate cake I love!!! But apple crumble pie is my favourite!
D- drink of choice? Chocolate milk. Coke.
E- essential item I use every day: Tylenol!
F- favorite color? Browns - different shades
G- gummy bears or gummy worms? Worms!
H- hometown? Thornhill, Ontario.
I- indulgence? Chinese food. Cashews.
J- january or february? Neither
K- kids and names: N/A
L- life is incomplete without? Hugs and kisses!
M- marriage date: 07/31/05
N- number of siblings: 2 (a brother and a sister).
O- oranges or apples? lately oranges.
P- phobias or fears? Spiders.
Q- quiet or loud? I need it to be quiet for working and sleeping!
R- reasons to smile? My husband's smiling face, cute babies, first birds of Spring
S- season? Spring!
T- tag: Anyone who wants to do this.
U- unknown fact about me: I am an open book.
V- vegetable you don’t like: Green Peppers
W- worst habit: Nail biting.
Y- your favorite food? Sushi (I miss sushi!!!!). Greek. Steak. French Onion Soup.
Z- zodiac? Pisces.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 4:16:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You miss sushi?
I miss you - - I love sushi..should we ever be in Sudbury together we'll go to Cafe Korea..SO GOOD!

I hope you're feeling better my friend!

 
At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:48:00 p.m., Blogger Arctic Fox said...

I miss you too! And sushi! Sushi together in Sudbury sounds wonderful! I will be in Toronto for part of the summer too, so if you are around, there are a lot of good places I wouldn't mind going to!

I am feeling alright. I have an inhaler to help my lungs open up to get more air, besides that I feel ok. I hope you are feeling better too!

Enjoy your long weekend!

 
At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:39:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very interesting...I probably couldn't came up with 1/2 of the letters....

Sushi eh....we'll have your brother make you some upon your arrival....

Love ya sweet child of mine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter