Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Moving up in the world!


For those of you who haven't heard yet, I am in the office all week while the Principal and Vice-Principal are away. I have stepped into the position of Acting Vice-Principal at our insanely busy little school of 420 students and 40+ staff members! I have many duties including:
  • opening the office in the morning
  • morning announcements
  • discipline issues
  • lunch announcements
  • discipline issues
  • answering calls
  • after-school announcements
  • discipline issues
  • school newsletter
  • signing paperwork
  • etc.
  • etc.
  • etc.

I am enjoying my time in the office! Who knows? - I may find myself acquiring administration qualifications one day!?!?

Wish me luck for the remainder of the week!



3 Comments:

At Saturday, February 25, 2006 4:30:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you've done a great job and I'm totally positive than in the not too distant future you will move up in the education system. You should be very proud of yourself that they had so much confidence in you...I'm very proud of you...always have been actually.
Be sure to write about your trip next week.....I'm sure you'll have a great time...Love you

 
At Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:41:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha..that's awesome Robyn! Er..Mr.Weatherbee.

You'll do an amazing job, just remember to laugh once and awhile.

Looking forward to this summer!

Jo

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 11:57:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROSES ARE RED
VIOLETS ARE BLUE
MY NAME IS KACEY
AND I'M SAYING HI TO YOU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter