Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Going to Edmonton!

I am heading to Edmonton in a few hours and will be there until Sunday!

I had a great time in the office last week and obviously did something right as I have been asked to return to the office for a week later in March (most likely the 13th to 17th or the 20th to 24th).

This has to be short as I am in my classroom and have a lot to do before I head out at 1:00pm. When I get back I have a lot of planning to do and have to complete Term 2 Report Cards - this means a lot of late nights!!!!

Someone better check up on Tom for me...who knows what he will be up to this weekend!!!! (he's quite the party animal!)

7 Comments:

At Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:49:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's super that they've asked you back into the office....it obviously means that you did a great job....and just so you know, I'm writing this in Arkansas...It's hard to believe that I made it hear all by myself...although I did almost have heart failure in that big airport in memphis and not being able to find Jer...that was truly an experience in itself....but all turned out well....Anyway, can't wait to hear all about your trip...love you hon....

 
At Sunday, March 12, 2006 12:50:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops..spelled hear wrong....(actually I shouldn't have told you and just waited to see if the "teacher" found it....I know it should have said, here....

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 12:12:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL....

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 8:04:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was your stay in Edmonton. Your week as Vice-Principal sounded awsome. You obviously did a super job.
Auntie Sheila

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 8:08:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Birthday. Did you do anything special for your birthday.
auntie sheila

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:02:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Lindsay. Crocus and daffodil bulbs are just poking their heads up. We have had a few days of great spring weather. Pushing the
limits by wearing a t-shirt outside today. Great for the first few minutes and the hypothermia set in.
This my my first blog. Hope this works.

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006 8:45:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

time for an update......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter